Re: New CVS snapshot 20000213

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 19:50:00 PST

    [Jens Scheithauer]
    > I've tested the 20000213 snapshot on my Unixware 7.1.1 system. It
    > built out of the box after I've compiled the rev utility and added
    > it to the system.

    Sounds good. :-)

    > I've written a README.unixware7 with a couple of notes which is
    > attached to this mail. Could someone with write access add this file
    > to the CVS repository, please? Thanks!

    Maybe the README.unixware2 should be renamed to *.unixware and your
    instruction placed in there?

    The following part confused me:

      Use the pkgadd command to install the files, e.g.:
            # pkgadd -d `pwd`/sane-1.0.2.pkg

    SANE 1.0.2 is not released yet. Did you make a package already with
    that name, or will this be done when the release is made?

    It is nice to see SCO making prebuild SANE packages. Keep up the good
    work. :-)

    Happy hacking,

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no