Re: 'scanimage -T' ?

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 12:34:15 PST

    Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    > scanimage: stepped read, 31 bytes... PASS
    > scanimage: stepped read, 15 bytes... PASS
    > scanimage: stepped read, 7 bytes... PASS
    > scanimage: stepped read, 3 bytes... PASS
    > scanimage: stopping scanner...
    > scanimage: stopping scanner...
    > scanimage: stopping scanner...

    Hi,

    I get this and other problems when I connect via net backend to the local machine.
    It does not matter which backend (at the end) is used. If it works with pnm backend try
    more than once and you will see that it happens with the pnm backend sometimes too.

    Everything works fine when I connect Computer A > Computer B or
    Computer A > Computer B > Computer A.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --