Re: xsane-0.51 and hp backend

From: Peter Kirchgessner (peter@kirchgessner.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 05:59:27 PST

    Hi Oliver,

    I have tested it with xsane-0.52. I see the "Autothreshold"-Button after
    activating the standard option dialogue. But I cant see any difference
    between scans with/without this option. I have tested it on a HP ScanJet
    5p and HP Photosmart Photoscanner. I get the same results using
    xscanimage.

    --Peter

    Oliver Rauch wrote:

    > Hi everyone who uses xsane with the hp backend.
    >
    > I got an info the the function "Autothreshold" of the hp backend in lineart mode
    > works with xsane-0.47 but does not work with xsane-0.48..0.51 (preview ok, scan not ok).
    >
    > Please could someone verifiy this error for me?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Oliver
    >
    > --
    > Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch