RE: FW: RICOH FS2 SCANNER

From: Williams Mark L DLPC (WilliamsML@ncsc.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 05:58:55 PST

    No, I don't know. The FS2 is color, the others are monochrome, I believe,
    but I don't really know anything about the electronics.

    I didn't see anything about a Ricoh backend at the SANE home site.

    I might consider working on the backend, but it'll be brand new to me and
    will take some/considerable time to come up on. Advice/help would be nice if
    I decide to take it on...

    Thanks...
    Mark