Re: Mustek ES12000SP PLUS

From: Joerg Budweg (JBudweg@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 03:02:51 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "franck" <fvill@eleftheria.stcloudstate.edu>
    To: <sane-devel@mostang.com>
    Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 12:24 AM
    Subject: Mustek ES12000SP PLUS

    > Does anyone get the ES12000SP plus mustek scanner to work with SANE ?
    > I hope that someone will tell me yes and will help me to get mine to work.

    Yes he run by me, i did the following:

    my Mustek 12000 SP say he is an SCANNER V100 not Mustek,
    ofcourse SANE dont know him. I must change my mustek.desc:

    :model "SCANNER V100"
    :comment "1 pass; (f/w == 38.00; scsi id XC06 S12IDWM123797A)"

    and mustek.c change model_name, " C06" in "XC06"

    then make, make install and then he runs.

    For the information how your scanner must be named you must say
    "SANE_MUSTEK_DEBUG=3 scanimage -h -d mustek > /dev/null (/sane/PROBLEMS).

    It runs but i have two Problems, first scanimage say "no SANE Device", i
    must do "scanimage -d mustek:/dev/scanner then it runs. Second i cant use
    the scanner from WinPC with WinSane, i become an error in SANEDLL.DLL.

    Excuse my bad English 8-)

    Greetings Joerg