Re: UMAX Astra 1200S seems to hang on all commands

Nathan Kennedy (nathan@mail.puget.net)
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:42:53 -0800

The scsi bus is terminated at the scanner using the terminator that came with
it. The cable situation is a little long, but under the 20 ft.
specification. I have on 6 foot cable going from the scsi card to the zip
drive, and a three foot cord from the zip drive to the scanner.

Nathan %-)