Re: xsane-0.37

hagopiar@vuser.vu.union.edu
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 00:25:02 -0400 (EDT)

Very nice! I missed that at first :-) This also fixed my gamma problem and
is a much better interface than xscanimage!

I too had the -lintl problem... which of course was fixed by reading the
xsane.PROBLEMS and running './configure --with-included-gettext' Perhaps
an automagic check would be better?

So how about an auto-sizing preview? I always liked that feature in HP's
scanning software...
-Rob