Re: umax parallel port scanners - how to log protocol

Dmitry Veprintsev (dbv@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:09:41 +0100

i am using the latest - rc1 of vmware 1.1 (it was working in all beta
1.1). it really does connect via parport
(i
had to load it to get things running, and for parallel port specify
/dev/parport0 in configuration). vmware 1.0 has only unidirectinal
support with /dev/lp.

dbv@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Dr. Dmitry Veprintsev
Centre for Protein Engineering