Re: Mikrotek ScanMaker system

Brian Macy (bmacy@sunshinecomputing.com)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:52:23 -0700

Make sure the speed is set as low as possible to the external SCSI
connector. Also, turn disconnect off. I have yet to get my Microtek E3
stable with my BusLogic card... I also noticed SIIG SCSI cards have some
problems with Mustek and Microtek scanners. I went back to the el cheapo
AHA-1505 ISA card that came with the scanner and everything is working
well again.

Brian Macy