Re: SANE frames

Andreas Dilger (adilger@enel.ucalgary.ca)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:28:48 -0600 (MDT)

Nick writes:
> The last_frame would indicate the last frame of a
> given image, and last_image would be set when this was also the last
> frame of all for the whole page.
>
> Wouldn't be the first time we've had to fix a few backends, but I
> doubt most scanners support ADF or multi-image scans anyway :)

It would probably be more compatible to have the flag be "another_frame"
instead of "last_frame", because no current backends will know to set
the "last_frame" bit, but ADF scanners could be changed to set a new
"another_frame" flag.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas Dilger   University of Calgary  \"If a man ate a pound of pasta and
                 Micronet Research Group \ a pound of antipasto, would they