Re: SANE frames

Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:07:57 +0200

David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> Actually, IIRC, our intent was indeed to allow the call sequence that
> Tom describes. Note that in 4.4 it says:
>
> "If the frontend expects additional frames (e.g., the individual channels
> in of a red/green/blue image or multiple images), it can call sane_start()
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> again."

Hi David,

Although I think the definition is not clean at that point it is ok to
do so if it is ment that way.

I think we need to specify the code flow for multiple images that are
acquired with one scan and a code flow for multi page scan (adf).

I hope the exisiting backends are able to handle this!

Bye
Oliver

--
EMAIL: Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE