Re: modprobe

Pamela Akazawa (pakazawa@radonc17.ucsf.edu)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:38:38 -0800

I have been running xcanimage as root and I do remember seeing
scsi0 channel 0 id6 lun 0
durring boot up
in fact I see the description of the scanner plain as day
Epson Perfection 636.
You would think sane would see the device but it may not work properly if
it was not supported.
Thanks for all your ideas
I will keep trying
I welcome all thoughts on the subject, however.