Re: Fujitsu Scanner support?

Rooster (rooster@seaforn.dircon.co.uk)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 17:22:21 +0100 (GMT)

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999, Oliver Rauch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is someone working on a sane-backend for fujitsu scanners,
> but I don`t know the status or the name of the person!

Hmmm I wonder if they will make themselves known on this list. I
would like to offer to take apart Fujitsu's twain driver (yuk!) and see if
we can't make something usable out of it. I have done something similar
for a logitech scanman, but that was parallel work. I would think
debugging SCSI commands would be a lot easier :) Though I haven't tried it
yet so... !?

Rooster - A friend.

"Anyone's friend in particular or just generally well disposed to people?"

HHGTTG.

CUT - Campaign for Unmetered Telecomunications:
Bring the best to all affordably. http://www.unmetered.org.uk