Re: First sucessSecond version of Coolscan backend for the LS-30 and LS-2000

David Fox (dsfox@cogsci.ucsd.edu)
14 Jun 1999 22:01:14 -0700

"Fred Willingham" <fcw@worldpath.net> writes:

> It works for me! I used xscanimage.
>
> I had to turn on the advanced options and turn on auto-focus. (I think I had
> to turn advanced options "off" to tunr them on.)
>
> Is there any other means of focusing?

So you turned on auto-focus? And it auto-focused? But it sounds like
it didn't, or why would you be asking for another means of focusing?
We should brainstorm about what could possibly be causing these auto-focus
problems. What SCSI card are you using? My LS-2000 autofocuses fine
with the supplied Adaptec 7850 card.

--
David Fox           http://hci.ucsd.edu/dsf             xoF divaD
UCSD HCI Lab                                         baL ICH DSCU