Re: Plustek/Primax

Danilo Godec (danci@kibla.org)
Thu, 6 May 1999 09:57:23 +0200 (MET DST)

On 6 May 1999, Pj wrote:

> I've got a Plustek 9636T, and tried to get programming stuff from
> Plustek, but they refuse to give me anything. On the SANE site
> it says that they graciuosly gave you source code to a driver.
> Where can I download that at? I'm wanting to write some DOS programs
> to use the scanner.

This is quite interesting. The Primax 4800D (that I have) should be
compatible with PlusTek OpticsPro 4800P (at least the Primax tech. support
guy told me so).

So I may have a chance of getting my ol' dusty scanner to work.

D.

PS.: Maybe this is of some interest to Sane-Primax project (to get some
more info)?