Re: Mustek1200SP Firmware-1.05 same with FW-1.2

Bjoern Buerger (b.buerger@gmx.de)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:44:30 +0200

Jochen Baltes wrote:
> I have the same problems with the Scanner "Paragon 1200SP" or "12000SP"
[...]
> but in color-mode at this areas are breaked lines, and color is blue or
> yellow but not true.
>
> In resolution 18 (prescan) no lines are there and color is good.
> But with higher resolution the lines get more.

Hi everyone,
I am Olivers neighbour with that §&$% mustek scanner.
Thanks for your help :-)

I've put some sample scans with different settings to
http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0004855/sane/katalog.html

Maybe this helps you to understand the problem.

Ciao, Bjørn

--
        o_)   Bjoern Buerger        http://bbuerger.home.pages.de