RE: Primax support

Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:51:45 +0100 (CET)

Well, we try to make a driver for it, but Primax isn't willing to give any
information about it...
You may go to http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/ for more
information. If you're able to volunteer in any way, your help will be *very*
welcome.

cu.

On 13-Jan-99 Michal Ludwiczak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a user of Primax Colorado Direct scanner, the one with an
> LPT-interface. I am curiuos to know, weather my scanner is supported in
> any way by SANE. Please help me make use of my scanner under Linux.
>
> thanx
>
> mludwik
>
> --
> _/ _/ _/ Michal Ludwiczak
> _/ _/ _/ A T R I X - Internet Solutions
> _/ _/ _/ http://www.atrix.com.pl/
> _/ _/ _/ mludwik@atrix.com.pl

---
Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |