Some days ago David Mosberger-Tang announced Sane 1.0,
between other he wrote:
* Updated Microtek2 backend
- Added support for ScanMaker 330, ScanMaker 636, ScanMaker E3plus,
ScanMaker X6 and Phantom 636.
- Other improvements (this includes support for automatic document
and transparency adapters, missing option descriptions were added).
- Updated the manual page.
1) Does this mean, that up to now the Microtek Scanmaker 330 wasn't
supported? (it could explain, why I was not able to adress this scanner
2) Can Yuri Dario already say, when he will be able to port it to OS/2?
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail firstname.lastname@example.org