Re: Sane v.74 for OS/2 and Acer Prism SCSI

Neil Zampella (neilz@techie.com)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:12:37 -0500

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:01:52 +0100, Yuri Dario wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:31:40 -0500, Neil Zampella wrote:
>
>>Arggh ... OK .. since I've been told that this scanner is really a version of the Artec scanner, whoever is
doing
>>that backend, can this scanner be included under that ??
>

>did you update your artec.conf file? you need to have
>
> scsi FlatbedScanner
>
>or
> b0t4l0
>
>Remove /dev/scanner, you don't need it under OS/2.
>

>Bye,
>
> Yuri Dario

Tried this .. didn't work. However, now I'm not getting the ASA000n file !! But I am getting a SYS1808 error
from scanimage with an access violation in EMXLIBCM.DLL, with the following appearing in the OS/2
window:

Process terminated by SIGSEGV
core dumped
SYS1808:
The process has stopped. The software diagnostic
code (exception code) is 0005.

Neil Zampella

Why do I use OS/2 ??
Because I like choice !!