Re: Primax Colorado Direct (parallel) support

Luca Montecchiani (m.luca@usa.net)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:19:22 +0000

Michael Kayz-Hyman wrote:

> I have the parallel protocol for the Artec line of parallel prt scanners.
> I beliebe that this is the same protocol used in many scanners besides
> artec. If the FCCID of your scanner contains AS6E than your scanner is a
> Artec AS6E OEM scanner. That is the protocol info. that I have. If not
> your still might want to look at the info for ideas. Also, the QuickCam
> driver under sane uses the parallel prt, check that out.
>
> Michael Katz-Hyman

Unfortunately my FCCID is EMJFB308C and model no is
FB308C :(
I've searched for AS6E over the chips surface too
but nothing again :(

Here some "screenshot" of the above chipset :))

| S9806AX | | EICI0721 00 | | EICI080300 |
| LM9811CCV | | F9812D161 | +------------+

I'll wait for a week or two before overload the primax
mail server...

Ciao, Luca Montecchiani