Re: different backends change the look and feel of xscanimage

Dan Birchall (djb@nospam.scream.org)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:42:33 -0400

--P+33d92oIH25kiaB

On Thu, Aug 20, 1998 at 10:12:28AM -0400, Christoph Doerbeck wrote:

> I didn't pay too much attention to what scanner device he had configured,
> but I would just like to know if different backends enable/disable
> features of xscanimage (like the advanced gamma table editor).

I haven't tried it with anything other than my wife's new
Microtek E3+ and the microtek2 backend, but I suspect the options
available in xscanimage (and thus its appearance) vary from one
scanner to another.

-Dan ("So," she says, "can I scan those nude photos of you?")=20

--=20
Dan "Shag" Birchall of Moorestown, New Jersey. Spam delenda est!
Running Linux on a NEC Versa 2000 and riding a Cannondale SR-500.
Maisha Fan Site - http://maisha.scream.org/ - Now "Lynx-Friendly"
H.R.3888 - Congress's way of saying, "Shut up and eat your spam!"

--P+33d92oIH25kiaB

--P+33d92oIH25kiaB--