Re: UMAX Astra 1220S, 0.74 seems to be dead (final)

Werner Arnhold (werner@arnhold.snafu.de)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:34:04 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Hugo,

I thank you very much for the tremendous help you gave me. I apologize for
the lots of faults I made:

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Werner Arnhold wrote:

> > .
> > .
> > .
> Both names were used lately and as the tempature makes it too unpleasant
> to have my development systems running I could not verify all of it by
> hand.

Sorry for the temperature. My fault!

> Well. If you break in a thread over RPM installation and you change the
> subject without telling you are bound to get unusable answers.

I excuse for breaking in a thread over RPM installation by originating a
thread with a question about a not working scanner. My fault!

> "Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in
> human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
> (Mitch Radcliffe)

So it is very pleasant to have a conversation with someone like you who
never makes mistakes, who always gives helpful advice, who is never
arrogant even if he has to do with foolish people like me.

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot!!!

Werner

Werner Arnhold Fritz-Karsen-Schule
Feldspatweg 7 Onkel-Bräsig-Str. 76-78
D-12349 Berlin D-12359 Berlin