Re: SANE Platform

Sean Reifschneider (jafo@tummy.com)
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 19:10:47 -0600

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 05:03:54AM -0800, Scott D. MacKay wrote:
> I have a request; could you add a new platform to the SANE supported
>platform list? I would like to see Solaris/x86 v5.6 added to the list,
>even if it is 'untested' in all catagories. I would try, but all I have
>is
>a handhend LogiTech b/w scanner.

Is there any reason to expect that it wouldn't work when the Solaris/Sparc
is supported? I know that XVScan for Solaris builds the same for Sparc
and x86 (though some of the support libraries I'm sure do the appropriate
byte-swapping).

Sean

--
 Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail.
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo@tummy.com>