Re: Patch to 0.71 spec file

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:04:39 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> Hugo> Unfortunatly the HTML documentation is missing at present. Due
> Hugo> to the ackwarc TeX to HTML convertor used.
>
> What do you mean? Install dlh and the original spec will work fine
> (at least as far as the documentation is concerned).

Well. I took some effort and was finally able to find the dlh package. (As
it is needed it should be pointed to and not require one to use the ftp
search machine.)

Then compiling did not quite go well. I hade to dig around and finally
noticed that several Makefile.in files did not set the pkgdatadir variable
at all.

I have now created a bunch of RPM's out of the source file and they are on
their way to ftp.redhat.com.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |