Re: sane 0.71 and gtk 0.99.8: xscanimage crashes.

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:11:07 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Quy Tonthat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sane has been working well for me here up to gtk 0.99.5. But now with
> gtk 0.99.8, I can crash xscanimage _everytime_ by (among other things)
> just simply select `color' from the list of `Scan mode'.
>
> My environment: linux, mustek, gimp 0.99.22, gtk 0.99.8

Works fine here on:
- RedHat Linux 5.0 with 2.0.33 kernel
- Dec Alpha (64MB)
- HP Scanjet 5p (attached to the standard SCSI bus)
- SANE 0.71 (witch patch as I posted it on this list)
- GTK+ 0.99.8
- GIMP 0.99.22

Will try to do some network testing later to verify the intel stuff. (But
don't hold your breath waiting)

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |