Re: Relisys?

Phil Risby (frees@technologist.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 23:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

No this is from scratch project. I have inherited this scanner which gives
some nice scanned pics under windoze and would love not to have to fire up win
to use it.
So I havnt done a thing until I heard what is the status here! I have only the
original manuals so I will need to get in touch with the Company. Will do that
tommorrow. Any pointers on specifics that I might forget about would be
helpfull.
Many thanks,,, going to bed now, its midnight:-)
Phil

E-Mail: Phil Risby <frees@technologist.com>
Date: 23-Oct-97
Time: 23:41:18