Re: success: Mustek 1200SP, firmware 1.02

Rogier Wolff (
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:42:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> For example a video grabber would need a big contiguous physical
> buffer, just like "sg". Using my big buffer patch, you would be able
> to share that buffer between these two "users".
> Roger.
> I think such a patch already exists....
> Look around for "bigphysarea", or something like that, created for
> framegrabbing with the Meteor frame-grabbers.
> (AltaVista suggests here:
> )

Ok. Matt Welsh beat me to it. I'd have implemented the innards a
little differently and there is an innocent off-by-one error in there,
but other than that, it looks like a very decent patch.

** ** +31-15-2137555 ** **
Florida -- A 39 year old construction worker woke up this morning when a
109-car freight train drove over him. According to the police the man was
drunk. The man himself claims he slipped while walking the dog. 080897

Source code, list archive, and docs:
To unsubscribe: mail -s unsubscribe