Re: Gimp using sane to acquire images?

eric (eric@tarsier.colo.erols.net)
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 03:20:45 -0400

Once again, responding to my own message. :)

It turns out that under FreeBSD, configure was not succeeding in finding all
the necessary include files for libgimp, because the glib.h file by default
tries to include "glibconfig.h" where it should be including
"glib/glibconfig.h" since all the glib include files seem to get installed
in .../include/glib/*.h.
After "fixing" glib.h, configure was satisfied that glib and thus libgimp
were present, and built the "gimpified" version of xscanimage.
Maybe someone else is having the same problem and will be demystified now.