SANE - Scanner Access Now Easy
SANE-Backends-1.0.23 has been released. Changes since 1.0.22:
Note: Due to problems with file downloads at alioth, the sane-backends source tarball has been divided into multiple parts. Directions for assembling these are provided in README.txt with the downloads.
- New backends: kvs40xx (Panasonic KV-S40xx), kodakaio (Kodak AiO ESP and Hero)
- Significant enhancements to several backends
- 30 new scanner models supported
- V4L support improvements
- Improvements for builds on multiple platforms
- Improved udev rules
- Updated software deskew algorithm
- Documentation updates
Thanks to the Debian Project for providing
the Alioth GForge service.