Re: Nikon Coolscan SCSI commands

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 14:23:19 PDT

    crapsite@gmx.net said:
    > Does someone know a webpage, where one can find test-images for
    > different scanners/film types (before they are processed by vuescan,
    > of course). Or could someone supply those images?

    My guess is that Ed Hamrick spent a lot of time, effort and money getting
    those profiles. Reproducing them for a free Sane front end is not going
    to be easy or cheap.

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195