Re: Mustek scanner is no longer working in 1.0.5?!? :(

From: Claudio (sorcla@tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 10:26:14 PDT

    Of course! :)
    Here you are the output of that command...

    [sanei_debug] Setting debug level of mustek to 255.
    [mustek] SANE mustek backend version 1.0 build 107 from sane-backends-1.0.5
    [mustek] sane_init: authorize != null
    [mustek] sane_init: using sanei_scsi_open_extended
    [mustek] sane_init: reading config file `mustek.conf'
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 1: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 2: ignoring empty line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 3: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 4: strip-height set to 1 inches
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 5: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 6: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 7: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 8: ignoring empty line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 9: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 10: trying to attach `scsi MUSTEK *
    Scanner'
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 11: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 12: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 13: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 14: option lineart-fix ignored, was set
    before any device name
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 15: ignoring empty line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 16: trying to attach `scsi SCANNER'
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 17: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 18: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 19: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 20: option lineart-fix ignored, was set
    before any device name
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 21: ignoring empty line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 22: trying to attach `/dev/scanner'
    [mustek] attach: trying device /dev/scanner
    [mustek] dev_open /dev/scanner
    [mustek] dev_open: Invalid argument: can't open /dev/scanner as a SCSI device
    [mustek] dev_open: Invalid argument: can't open /dev/scanner as an AB306N
    device
    [mustek] dev_open: can't open /dev/scanner
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 23: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 24: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 25: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 26: option lineart-fix ignored, was set
    before any device name
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 27: ignoring empty line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 28: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 29: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 30: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 31: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: config file line 32: ignoring comment line
    [mustek] sane_init: end
    [mustek] sane_get_devices: 0 devices
    [mustek] sane_get_devices: end
    [mustek] sane_exit