Re: SANE-1.0.5/Linux-2.4.6/PowerPC

From: Mehul N. Sanghvi (mehul@kirsun.ne.mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 06:02:47 PDT

    >>>>> stef writes:

    stef> I'm pretty puzzled by this one. I checked asm-ppc/io.h, and inb/outb are
    stef> defined (as inline or defines) in it. I can't see what is happening.
    stef> Having compile messages of 'umax_pp_low.c' should be helpfull.

    stef> Regards,
    stef> Stef

    How do i get the compile messages for umax_pp_low.c ?

    mehul

    --
    Mehul N. Sanghvi                  email: mehul@kirsun.ne.mediaone.net
    Superior software is always free!   URL: http://kirsun.ne.mediaone.net/~mehul

    "It was as true as taxes is. And nothing's truer than them." Charles Dickens (1812-70)