Re: webstar 9636 scanner aka Mustek

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:01:46 PDT

    Hi!

    I can't resolve your domain, so I couldn't answer your email you send to
    me nor can I look at your URL...

    have you included the debug output of the driver, or could you send it
    to me?

    i.e. the output of

    SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128 scanimage -L

    regards
    -- jochen

    [PeterMcConnell]

    > I have posted a pic of chipset and scanner modifications to
    > get this scanner to work.
    > http://users.bigpond.net.au/mcconnell/scanner.html
    > I will be tesing the scanner with the latest backend and
    > lookig at the source.
    > As the scanner is relatively functioning okay it should
    > not take long to get it to work..
    > The problem with the motor going in the wrong direction may have stopped
    > other users.
    > Peter

    You seek to shield those you love and you like the role of the provider.

    [This is a signature virus, please copy me into your signature file!]