[ANN] Patch for QuiteInsane (Umax preview problem)

From: mh (crapsite@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 05:50:27 PDT

    It seems, that the problems with preview scans and the Umax backend
    (scanner models Astra 2200/1220) could be solved (thanks to Oliver Rauch and
    Dr. Andreas von Heydwolff for bughunting/testing).

    The patch is available on QuiteInsanes project page (download section).
    See: http://sourceforge.net/projects/quiteinsane

    Please apply the patch to the file qscanner.cpp .

    Nevertheless, be careful if you do a preview scan for the first time !!

    Please let me know, whether the patch really fixes the problem.

    Thanks,
    Michael