Re: lost mail

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 05:20:58 PDT

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:11:30PM +0100, Paul Stear wrote:
    > I have not received any mail from this list for the best part of a week.
    > Is anybody else haveing problems, this is one of the best lists for
    > information.

    Same here. Have a look at David's article about the IP address change.
    Some of my mails to sane-devel got a warning message and haven't
    appeared yet but I hope they will in the next days. Also have a look
    there is also a gap.

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail