agfa documentation for snapscan, at least!

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 03:57:52 PDT

    Thomas Grzenkowski a snapscan user asked agfa for documentation about
    the snapscan protocole, just like many of us have already done without
    success... except that he actually received it.

    And he kindly sent it to me. I think this could make us able to
    finally support all functionalities of the snapscan scanners.

    I enclose the zip.

    bye

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>