Re: UMAX Vistascan S12

From: lee (
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 09:28:22 PDT

    I'd like aN opinion from ya'll ( okay divulging my iowegian roots <g>
    albeit my current home is washington state )..........

    i have a canoscan FB620usb scanner that i understand "might" get working
    due to someones work with the "S" version of this.....

    i am NOT a programmer as yet so will this be possible now or when i'm more
    experienced later.......or is it worth the headache.......should i just
    sell one i have ( since canon isn't releasing specs yet i guess or ever
    will ) and get epson/hp or whatever is rec'd..

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail