Announcement: SANE driver for Microtek ScanMaker 3600

From: Glenn Ramsey (glenn@componic.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 16:45:55 PDT

    We have released our driver for the Microtek ScanMaker 3600 USB
    scanner. It should also work with ScanMaker 3700 and 3750, but has
    not yet been tested with these models.

    The driver has been submitted to SANE and is in the 1.0.5 cvs
    version.

    It can also be downloaded as a patch against SANE 1.0.4 from our
    sourceforge project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sm3600/
    .

    We are very grateful to Mr Wu from Microtek Taiwan for supplying
    the developers with documentation.

    Glenn Ramsey
    glenn@componic.com