Simply unplugging the terminator produced superbly clean scans for the first
time, much better than my Epson usb! Is this logical?
> Hi everyone.
> Thanks for the help. I checked the cables and the image is not rotated and I
> have the terminator plug firmly fixed. How would I check the scsi driver?
Read the documentation or the headers of the sourcecode of the driver
With a bit luck you can set some parameters as options for the module.
If not, you may have to recompile the module or kernel.
sometimes it helps to:
- disable disconnect/reconnect
- disable sync scsi (force async transfers)
- update the scsi driver or kernel
- use an other scsi driver - if available
- use an other - better supported - scsi controller
BTW is the scsi bus terminated on both ends?
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jun 01 2001 - 13:09:18 PDT