Re: Genius HR6 status (USB)

From: Jaeger, Gerhard (gjaeger@sysgo.de)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 00:39:58 PDT

    I'm not sure, but AFAIK KYE uses the NS983x chipset
    for their USB devices. When I had a closer look at the plustek
    source-codes for their USB devices I thought, that I saw some
    comments 'bout KYE.
    I'm currently working on the port of the Plustek driver. You might
    send the Product ID and the Vendor Code to this list, so I'll
    be able to compare to those stuff with that in the Plustek sources.

    Gerhard