Re: xsane 0.76 / HP ScanJet 4200C / Linux

From: Julian Rockey (linux@jrockey.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 15:07:10 PDT

    I did read xsane.INSTALL and xsane.PROBLEMS (I do like to try to sort out
    problems myself before posting a request for help..) however I obviously
    didn't read them carefully enough as I discovered an extra installation of
    sane in /usr/lib .. thanks for being patient with me! I am ashamed to be in
    the 50% of people who's problems end up being with a duplicate
    installation....!