Re: Canon 620S conf file

From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 18:05:51 PDT

    Is your SCSI driver loaded?

    If you have a 2.4 kernel, what do you get from
    cat /proc/scsi/scsi
    You should see an entry for your scanner if the kernel can talk to it.
    If there is no entry, then don't bother with sane - you have to get your
    kernel to talk scsi first. this is usually accomplished by setting up
    modules.conf to load the right module for your SCSI card.

    Look in the SCSI-HOWTO for more info.

    Ben.