RE: something very bad??

From: Andy Angrick (angrick@4ward.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 13:47:33 PDT

    Thanks.. that makes me feel better :) Abel Deuring also replied to me from
    the list saying he didn't think it was my fault either... that most likely
    it was broke before i got it. Time to send it back to the factory and see
    what they say! If the scanner never got through all of its self test modes
    because the lamp tracking mechanism was screwed maybe that would explain why
    it was sending back some i/o errors when trying the set_window function.

    -Andy