Re: Linux-compliant USB scanner

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 12:52:32 PDT

    > On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 08:45:50AM +0200, Guillaume LASMAYOUS wrote:
    > I hope someone can help me.
    > I'm looking for an USB scanner I can easily use with my Linux box. I
    > tried to have a look at Johnathan's page, but it seems there's a problem
    > with his server.

    Argh!!!!! Firstly there is only one H in Jonathan (unless you are unfortunate
    to have clueless parents). The number one way to get on my nerves is spell
    Jonathan with two H's.

    The page is back up now, but basically I recommend getting an Epson scanner.
    Not the cheapest but by far the best supported of the USB scanners. They
    all work.

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195