Re: Polaroid SprintScan 35 LE

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (henning@meier-geinitz.de)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 11:07:04 PDT

    On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 04:51:59PM -0400, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
    > There is a reference in TODO list to a backend for the Polaroid 35LE which
    > should be merged in with the microtek backend. Could anyone tell me what
    > this all refers to? I couldn't find any other references in the last
    > year's worth of mailing list archives.

    The entry is in PROJECTS at least since SANE 1.00. When I updated the
    PROJECTS (and TODO) file I contacted Dick Bruijn and asked about this
    entry (2000-08-04). He answered that he has working code (based on
    microtek.c) would send the code to you as soon as he has some time.

    Could you please have a look at the other two points in TODO
    concerning microtek? Thanks.

    Bye,
      Henning