Re: Fwd: Re: regarding status of microtek usb linux kernel driver (fwd)

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 10:19:25 PDT

    Hi Oliver,

    I found this mail in my archive and I'm not sure if I answered. The
    mirroring problem should be solved with my backend. The color problem
    may be solved, it's worth testing.
    I announced my latest backend version for testing the day before, I
    think you read this. The C6-User shall try this, I think .

    Karsten