Re: GENIUS COLORPAGE VIVID III V2

From: Jaeger, Gerhard (gjaeger@sysgo.de)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 23:22:07 PDT

    you should try the plustek backend and the corresponding
    kernel module (which is not included in SANE). You
    might download the sources from
    http://home.t-online.de/home/g-jaeger/plustek.html
    As this scanner uses the P98003 ASIC, it seems, that it is
    compatible to the OpticPro P12 and therefore you have to use
    the latest driver version 0.39 and SANE 1.0.4. I'd like to hear from you
    as this is the first request upon a Genius scanner...
    If it works, you might send me some feedback so I can add the scanner
    to the list of working devices...

    Gerhard