Ricoh IS330DC

From: Andy Angrick (angrick@4ward.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 07:10:41 PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm in desperate need of a SANE driver for a Ricoh IS330DC scanner. Its a
    high-end scanner with automatic document feeder and duplex scanning
    capabilities. I guess my first question is if i wanted to start developing a
    driver... where would i start? I've got all the scsi commands from Ricoh.
    I'm fairly proficient with c, but not an expert. I can probably fumble my
    way through it. The second question is are they any people on the list that
    would be willing to develop the driver for me? We would pay that person to
    develop the driver and there might even be a free scanner (those scanners
    aren't cheap) in the deal. Once developed, it would make it available to
    everyone.

    I would greatly appreciate any help or guidence.

    Andy Angrick