Re: Snapscan ... again

From: regis rampnoux (regisr@pobox.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 11:57:31 PDT

    > This is a standard operating procedure at least with Unix. It is
    > perfectly legal to "unlink" an open file; this will remove the
    > directory entry but to all intents and purposes the file is still
    > there for all those who have openend it before the "unlink" happened.

    I known that but in this case the file name should be not saved, no?
    If you keep a filename it is to open it again (or create a new filename from
    it), no? And the unlink should be in the last open.
    but it was only a remark.

    Is someone using the snapscan backend with a Agfa snapscan 1236S with success?

    --
    <regisr>       regisr@pobox.com     http://regisr.regix.com/
    Le mag: http://www.regix.com/