Drivers for HP S20 USB

From: Miroslav BENES (mbenes@tenez.cz)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 02:45:29 PDT

    Hi all !

    I have HP S20 scanner on USB an I would like use it in linux. In
    archive of this mailing list I found this message :

    > ... HP is definitely working on providing drivers for
    > scanners. We should be able to provide specific information by July...

    Could I hope, that sane sw will be working with this scanner too ?
    Can I help with drivers development (e.g. as betatester) ?

    Thank you very much for any answer.

    Miroslav BENES
    network administrator
    TENEZ a.s